Understanding your organization’s values and culture is paramount before embarking on a path to organizational change. Is your organization Authoritarian? Hierarchical? Project-centric? R&D? Start from where you are, determine where you want to go, and decide if your current culture will get you there. If your organization’s culture needs to change, recognize it will take time and investment to create that change.
Strategy Bridge helps organizations achieve success in managing organizational change and our approach includes:
- Taking a systems view.
- Assembling a guiding coalition.
- Communicating the Vision.
- Ensuring leadership skills are in place.
- Preparing for common challenges.
Six Key Enablers to successful change are:
- Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it would be.
- Change before you have to.
- You can’t over-communicate.
- Be candid with everyone.
- Align rewards with desired behaviors.
To jump start your path toward organizational change, we offer:
- Half day tutorials featuring the process of organizational change.
- Workshops to help guide the process.
- Mentoring to provide leaders with the skills they need to navigate their organization through a successful organizational change.